Are you updating your website because you need more online sales leads?
If so, then you may have started the process of working with a web developer to get your new site up and running.
As you work with your developer, keep in mind that there are three ways to approach building your new website.
Selecting the right approach is based on the needs and preferences of your business.
Answering the following questions will help you determine the best approach to building a lead generating website based on your specific needs and preferences.
- Is your budget the top priority?
- Are you concerned about user experience (how people interact with your new site)?
- Does your brand require amazing graphics that delight your prospects?
- Do you need to be online as soon as possible?
- Are you selling products through your website?
- Is there a need for a custom look to stand out from the competition?
- Do you need a full setup of SEO, social media, content marketing, and email marketing tools to accelerate sales?